Click on the following links for Maps and Descriptive Information about each Puerto Vallarta Venue.
We use Google Earth for our maps and, as of May, 2009, Google has upgraded their mapping of the Puerto Vallarta area to a quite acceptable and useful level.
Google Street View Maps
(While I use the Google Street View Maps on this website, they are far from accurate. Many streets are misnamed or located incorrectly. I note such inaccuracies if I use a part of their mapping. Google has begun the process to redo the maps of Vallarta. Their car has been spotted in May, 2014, touring the streets.)
- PUBLIC PARKING LOTS
- BIBLIOTECA LOS MANGOS
- PUERTO VALLARTA COLONIAS
- CECATUR Auditorium
- Club Mañana
- The Cuale Cultural Center
- CUC University Campus
- Olympic Swimming Pool
- Park Hidalgo
- Park Lázaro Cárdenas
- Puerto Vallarta Presidencia (Plaza de Armas)
- Lienzo Charro Miguel “Prieto” Ibarría
- Los Arcos Amphitheater
- Quite accurate internet maps (can be easily printed). Commercial locations on the maps are paid ads, not landmarks.
- Some very nice hand-drawn maps of Puerto Vallarta, Sayulita, San Pancho, Yelapa and the whole Bay of Banderas area, showing “elevations, neighborhoods, pedestrian zones, parks, mountain trails, and Puerto Vallarta’s distinctive garden stairways.” Available for sale as printed maps or online viewing. These maps may also be framed as art.