Public Parking Lots:
Street parking can be trying at times in Puerto Vallarta. The streets in town are often narrow and busy.
To remedy this situation, the city has constructed, in the last 4 years, 4 public parking lots conveniently located in the main tourist and commercial centers.
Along with the public parking lots, there are quite a few large lots accompanying shopping centers and supermarkets.
- Walmart is in 2 locations in Vallarta and both have easy, free parking.
- the Soriana near the Marina Terminal is a free, convenient parking lot for those needing to conduct business at Immigracion.
- Costco has one large, free lot.
- The hotel zone Mega has a Large, sheltered lot under the store and the Plaza Marina mega has a controlled outside lot.
- The Pitillal Soriana market also has large, free lot while the Hotel zone Soriana has paid parking.