Karrie and Ken Sebryk of Pen and Inc Entertainment have announced the start of a new amateur theater in Puerto Vallarta, located at Cathy Von Rohr’s Studio at Manuel M. Dieguez 321, off Constitution. According to a press release, the intimate 50-seat theater will “allow locals to become more involved in the performing arts and enable greater interaction between the audience and actors.”
Upcoming shows include comedies, musicals and dramas. Tickets will cost 200 pesos and shows will run from November to April, with three or four shows per week.
Wine and beer will be available before the shows and during intermission, the press release notes.
Actors, singers, dancers, musicians and technicians interested in participating are encouraged to contact the theater.
For more information go to www.penandinc.ca
- Always Patsy Cline, by Sandi Lee
- Robin Hood the Musical by Karrie Sebryk
- This Thing Called Love by Sharon B. White
- Sol’s “Broadway Surprise”
- Hay Fever by Noel Coward
- Smokey Bill’s Cabaret by Karrie & Sharon
- Evening of Great Broadway Tunes by Dana and Mark
- holly Christmas Spectacular, with lots of talent holly
- Tel: 044 322 728 6878
- email: btInfo @ penandinc.ca
- Address: 321 Manuel M. Dieguez, Old Town