GRUPO ECOLÓGICO DE PUERTO VALLARTA A.C.
- Believes that residents of Bahía de Banderas have the legal right and moral responsibility toparticipate in the conservation of the natural beauty and wildlife of the area as essential elements of our community.
- Believes that public education and community involvement are necessary to obtain high, enduring levels of interest in conservation of local ecosystems.
- To achieve these objectives, we have established the following:
- GENERAL AGENDA
- A permanent campaign of cleanliness downtown, on beaches and rivers and recycling programs.
- Reforestation, flowers and plants for public and private areas.
- Conservation of land, surface and subsurface water.
- Recommend improvements in aspects of sight, sound and smell.
- Protection of historical sites, buildings and Mexican culture.
- Protection of Fauna: iguanas, turtles, fishlife, whales, etc.
- MEETINGS: 3rd. Friday of Month 5:00 – 7:00 P. M. CECATI, Hidalgo & Zaragoza.
- WEBSITE (English)
- RECYCLING LOCATIONS