Baseball fever at Teatro limón
Teatro Limón will host a five course dinner to raise money for the Jalisco State Little League Baseball Playoffs.
The state of Jalisco has elected Puerto Vallarta to host this playoff Tournament on May 26 to 30 with seven teams participating.
For financial reasons (or lack thereof), the City of Puerto Vallarta will not be providing financial support for this event this year and approximately $15,000 pesos must be covered by private resources.
On May 10, Teatro Limon will host this dinner to benefit the tournament.
Cost per person 650 pesos. This price includes a welcoming cocktail, beer or glass of wine and a five course meal.
- Tomato bisque with a white truffle kiss
- Fabulous shrimp with an apple mint and horseradish dipping sauce
- Salad of mixed greens avocado and assorted fruit with an agave ginger vinaigrette topped with a port salud crumble
- Main course options (please specify choice when making reservations)
- Venison tenderloin with a red wine demi
- Bruce’s famous rack of lamb
- Barbary duckling breast with a sweet chilli glaze (mild spiced)
- Filet medallions kissed with a savoury mushroom sauce
- Filet of salmon with leeks and fine herbs, glazed with a maple cardamom sauce
- Stuffed whitefish fillets with leeks, chives and roasted peppers.
- Desert choices
- Sexy Tiramisu
- Julia’s Berry Fool
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED:
- 225 2606
- teatrolimon @ gmail.com
Only cash will be accepted for this event.
There will also be a silent auction. (email to donate items for this auction)
Bruce & Julia