Coco’s (Coco Tropical Restaurant, Grill & Beach Club) is primarily a Mediterranean-style restaurant except at happy hour, from 5 to 6:30 pm each day, when it becomes a very popular bar with 2 for 1 cervezas and national drinks. The setting is perfect for viewing the sunset or beach action. Dress is casual but no beachwear is permitted inside the restaurant. The food is OK, nothing great, but certainly moderately priced and not bad at all. The menu is varied and interesting. The bar scene at happy hour is lively and populated by tourists, expats and locals. Open since 1997.
- ADDRESS: Basilio Badillo 101, Colonia Emiliano Zapata, Los Muertos Beach
- WEBSITE: www.cocotropical.com/index.htm
- EMAIL: Info@CocoTropical.com
- PHONE: (322) 222-5485
- HOURS/DAYS: Daily noon to 11:30 pm, Closed in September
- HAPPY HOUR: 5 to 6:30 pm, 2 for 1 national drinks (55 pesos) and cerveza
- Visa, Mastercard and American Express accepted
- On the Beach
- Nice Restaurant
OTHER VIEWS & REVIEWS
GOOGLE STREET VIEW & MAP
On the Beach so no Google Street View Map.
(This is Coco’s map from their website:)
Updated April 9, 2010