The 4th FESTIVAL NACIONAL DE DANZA FOLCLÓRICA will be held from April 22 to 25 at various locations (see schedule) around the greater Puerto Vallarta area. All events are free and open to the public. Traditional folkloric dance groups from all over Mexico have been invited to this festival.
All performances begin at 7 pm. All performances are free.
- Mixcoatl, de Aguascalientes
- Yankuic Macehualiztli, de Guerrero
- Ensamble Folclórico Mexicano, de Nuevo León
- Tequexquicalli, de Querétaro
- Miguel Velez Arceo, de Oaxaca
- Masokoba, de Sonora
- Tezcatl Tlalli, de Zacatecas
- Meztli, de Jalisco
- Tintoc, de Nayarit
- Grupo Folclórico Vallarta Azteca, de Puerto Vallarta Jalisco