Victor’s Bar & Grill is a very small, clean, family-run, 5 table, store-front bar and restaurant about one block from Los Muertos Beach and half a block north of Cardenas Park. The prices are extremely low and the quality is good. Victor, the owner, is a former chef at several popular Vallarta restaurants. The bar is full-service with some of the lowest prices in town and the happy hour prices take them down even another notch. The food is simple and good, ranging from pizza to hamburgers, appetizers, salads and soups.
Victor’s is on a back street and quiet and a great place to easily and quickly escape the excitement of the beach.
- ADDRESS: Pino Suarez 232, Colonia Emiliano Zapata, Old Town
- WEBSITE: victors-restaurant-vallarta.com/
- EMAIL: victorsbarandgrill @ live.com
- PHONE: 223-9424
- HOURS/DAYS: Noon to 10 pm, Monday to Saturday
- HAPPY HOUR: 6 to 8 pm, 15 pesos cerveza, 20 pesos house drinks
- Inexpensive pizza, hamburgers, salads, etc.
- Take Out or Eat In
- 1 Block from the Beach
OTHER VIEWS & REVIEWS
GOOGLE STREET VIEW & MAP
Updated May 15, 2010