Captain Don’s is a neighborhood bar on the north side of Centro, about half a block from the beach and two blocks from Leys mercado. It is readily accessible by bus or taxi and there is easy parking. The bar is large and airy, set up much like a beer hall with long wooden tables. The clientele are mostly straight expats and tourists. The prices are good and the service is friendly. A hand-written menu by the door tells what is available in the way of food (hot dogs and hamburgers…).
- ADDRESS: Honduras #126, Colonia 5 de diciembre, north of Centro.
- WEBSITE: None
- EMAIL: None
- PHONE: 322 109 3277 (Cel)
- HOURS/DAYS: Daily 10 am to 2 am
- HAPPY HOUR:
- 10 am to 5 pm, 25 peso national drinks
- 17 peso Corona and Pacifico All Day
- Inexpensive bar food
- Free WiFi and US/Canada Phone
- Pool Table
GOOGLE STREET VIEW & MAP
(Street View photos taken before this was Captain Don’s)