El Gringo Loco is a hidden neighborhood expat bar on the east side of town. You won’t know it’s there if you’re passing by on the street. Inside it’s very comfortable and friendly. The owners are from LA. This is a good place to meet *real* expats. Beer is always 17 pesos and national drinks 25 pesos. Gringo Loco has clean bathrooms and it’s an honest bar.
Reviewed March 9, 2010
- ADDRESS: Madero 403 (at Aquacate), Colonia Emiliano Zapata
- WEBSITE: none
- EMAIL: none
- PHONE: none
- HOURS/DAYS: 11 am to 11 pm except on Sundays 11 am to 7 pm
- HAPPY HOUR: Drinks are always low priced
- Food allowed from nearby restaurants. Special meals on occasion.
- Pool Table, Free Wi-Fi, Free Phone to US and Canada, Canadian Satellite TV, occasional live band, book exchange
GOOGLE STREET VIEW & MAP