Twisted Palms is a second floor roof-top lounge hidden inside a small plaza in Old Town Puerto Vallarta. The owner, Alan Sellers, is passionate about his bartending, using only premium mixers (there are no “National” or “house” brands). He specializes in martinis but can whip up a large array of creative concoctions with skill and, more importantly, talent.
Half of the bar is exposed to the stars (and rain), with plenty of room undercover for those few high-season wet nights. Twisted Palms is open all year. Normal drink prices are 25/30 pesos for cerveza, 55 for margaritas, 65 for martinis and 55 for a nice wine.
- ADDRESS: Ignacio L. Vallarta 228 – 18, Upstairs in Plaza Romy, Colonia Emiliano Zapata, Old Town
- PHONE: 322-171-2855
- WEBSITE: None
- EMAIL: twistedpalmspv @ hotmail.com
- HOURS/DAYS: 4 pm until “closing.” Closed Wednesdays
- HAPPY HOUR:
- 4 to 6 pm, 15 pesos Corona/Pacifico, 2 for 1 martinis (65 pesos).
- Martini Madness Mondays (6 pm to closing, house martinis 40 pesos).
- Ladies night on Sunday which is 2 for 1 for ladies all night no restrictions
- Food available delivered from restaurants in the Plaza Romy
- Movies nightly on a large projection screen
- Very comfortable lounges
COMMENTS ( from the owners )
“Come Party With the Stars”
OTHER VIEWS & REVIEWS
GOOGLE STREET VIEW & MAP