Bean and Gone Cafe & Pub is brand new at the time of this writing (March, 2010). It is 2 store fronts in a new building half a block from the Malecon, by the Molina de Aqua condos. Half of it is cafe serving gringo-style breakfast and lunch at this time, with plans to soon expand into dinner. The other half is a sparsely decorated (I’m sure this will change) small, modern, suburban bar scene. The prices are very reasonable: cerveza 18 pesos, margaritas 35 pesos, a decent house wine 30 pesos, etc.
- ADDRESS: Aquiles Serdan 242, Colonia Emiliano Zapata, Old Town
- WEBSITE: www.vallartabeanandgone.com
- PHONE: 222 4285
- HOURS/DAYS: 9 am to 11 pm daily
- HAPPY HOUR: To Be Determined
- Breakfast and Lunch menu with reasonable prices. Espresso machine.
- Free wi-fi, Free US/Canada phone, StarChoice TV, live music Saturdays
GOOGLE STREET VIEW & MAP
(Map made before business existed)