Bite! Me is a beach front restaurant/bar, a tad upscale (cloth napkins, real plates, glasses and cutlery) and at times a tad outrageous. It features live entertainment and other events such as beach bingo and dance lessons. It is definitely a gay business but, like almost all gay businesses in Vallarta, it is non-exclusive. You can relax in a comfortable beach lounge chair (there is a minimum drink purchase for the lounge) or dine inside. Prices for drinks and food are moderate and well within or slightly below the norm for the area.
- ADDRESS: Calle Malecon 1 corner of Abedul, Colonia Emiliano Zapata
- WEBSITE: http://bitemebeachclub.com/home.html
- EMAIL: bite me! beach club
- PHONE: 322.223.1521, extension 234
- HOURS/DAYS: 8:30 am to 6 pm with daily events from 6 to 8 pm
- HAPPY HOUR: No “happy hour” but 20 peso beer and 35 peso house margaritas all day, everyday.
- Breakfast and Lunch/Snack Menus. Good selection.
- Calendar of Events
COMMENTS ( from the owners )
bite me! beach club is, simply, the best place to hang out when visiting Los Muertos Beach. Whether you want to just relax, slowly pickling your liver with our excellent selection of cocktails as the sun bronzes your gringo skin, or whether you are more prone to lunatic, maniacal behavior…bite me! beach club will welcome you with open
cash registers arms.
To service your every need, our attentive staff will serve you directly on the beach under the ever watchful eye of Grant Hunermund, club director and resident Beach Bitch. Do not tick her off! Oh honey, she will shoot you down in flames and leave your ego battered all to hell!
If you leave bite me! sober and unsatisfied you have not done your job as a valued customer.
OTHER VIEWS & REVIEWS
- “On the waterfront, directly in front of the Blue Seas Resort and Spa, this new gay beach club is a classy version of what the gay beach ought to be!” — GayGuide Vallarta
GOOGLE STREET VIEW & MAP
(From the Street Entrance)