Apaches is a small bar in the middle of all of the action on Olas Altas in Old Town Vallarta. It’s a casual gay bar, originally leaning toward lesbians, but now popular with everyone. The specialty is martinis but everything is good. Most of the action in this bar is at the hand full of tables on the street. One of the liveliest bars on Olas Altas, not counting the overpowering Andale’s, which it is adjacent to. Prices are moderate: 45 pesos for cocktails, 55 pesos for margaritas, 25 pesos for cervezas. Good quality drinks.
- ADDRESS: Olas Altas 439 – 443, Colonia Emiliano Zapata, Old Town
- WEBSITE: None
- EMAIL: apaches2000 @ yahoo.com
- PHONE: 322 222-5235, 322 222-4004
- HOURS/DAYS: 5 pm to 2 am, Daily
- HAPPY HOUR: (2 for 1) 5 to 7 pm, Daily
- Food is available 5 pm to midnight from the bistro next door except on Mondays.
OTHER VIEWS & REVIEWS
GOOGLE STREET VIEW & MAP