The Cheeky Monkey is in a prime location on the Malecon and stands out from its pricey neighbors by offering $1 (US) beer and margaritas. The bar is on the third floor above the restaurant on the second floor. The view, especially at sunset, is spectacular. People watching is a specialty. The food is good and moderately priced but don’t expect gourmet dinning here. It can be difficult to get a seat in the Cheeky Monkey at some times (like at sunset) because it is so (deservedly) popular. This is a wonderful, inexpensive bar in the middle of all the action.
- ADDRESS: 556 Paseo Diaz Ordaz at Calle Corona, upstairs
- WEBSITE: http://www.cheekymonkeypv.com/index.html
- EMAIL: xxx
- PHONE: 322-222-8938
- HOURS/DAYS: Daily, 11 am – 10 pm
- HAPPY HOUR: All Day, every day, 1 dollar cervezas and margaritas.
- FOOD AVAILABLE:
- Italian and inexpensive bar food.
SELF-IMAGE ( from the owners )
OTHER VIEWS & REVIEWS:
GOOGLE STREET VIEW & MAP