The Contest Winner will be announced here at 8pm, April 2
So we’re on a mission to find an artist who hasn’t succumbed to a dreary, bored, humorless existence of drab expression.
The Prize is $1001 pesos in cash.
The Rules are simple:
- Entries must detail some facet of life in Puerto Vallarta. There are no restrictions on content but if it’s X-rated, it better be REALLY funny, or at least funny enough to for me to risk my reputation or standing in the community by publishing it.
- Entries must be delivered (either digitally or in person) to the PVScene before Friday, March 28, 2008, at 5 pm.
- Entries may be in any medium (drawing, painting, video, photo, flash, .gif…) that can be visually displayed on the PVScene website.
- No limit on the number of entries per person.
- The PVScene retains all rights to the winning entry and assumes no rights to non-winning entries (losers lose nothing….).
- The winner will be announced on April 1, 2008. The $1001 Pesos will be awarded on Saturday evening, April 5, at Casa Isabel or by PayPal (in US or Canadian $) if winner is not in PV).
- In the event that no winner is chosen, the $1001 peso prize money will be donated to a local registered charity.
The judges will be a distinguished panel of local artists and cerveza afficienados.
Entries may be emailed to: contest (at) pvscene.com
(If it can’t be emailed, it won’t work)