Reserve Friday, January 29th at 6 pm for the 10th Annual Biblioteca Los Mangos Fundraiser Auction. This year’s event is more important than ever because the Library has fewer donors and the City of Puerto Vallarta is far behind in their usual contributions.
This year there will be live & silent auctions, plus fixed price items, as well as raffle drawings. Los Bambinos and the library’s own fantastic Flamenco Dancers and Belly Dancers will entertain you.
Delicious food & drinks will be served for a nominal amount (the 1st drink is free) and Valet Parking is available for $50 pesos.
Because of our difficult financial situation, we urge supporters of the library, new and existing, to help us by donating items to the auction and attending. If you need more information or would like to donate an item, please call Los Mangos Library Director Ricardo Murrieta Grada at (322) 224-9966, or board and staff members María José Zorrilla at 044-322-227-2070, Treasurer Carl Johnson at 044-322-137-9951 and Ana María Platas, Pilar Platas or Irene Johnson at (322) 224-9419.
Please come out on January 29th and show your of support this cultural institution that offers valuable educational and social services to the Puerto Vallarta community. We feel confident that you will find this year’s event an exciting evening not to be missed.
The Program for Jan 29th:
- 6:00 pm: Doors Open to Welcome Guests – Registration – Auction Preview – Bidding on Silent Auction Items
- 6:30-7 pm: Los Bambinos Performance
- 7:00 pm: 1st Silent Auction Winners & 1st raffle Winner Announced
- 7-7:15 pm: Los Mangos Flamenco Dance Class Perform
- 7:15-8 pm: Live Auction
- 8:00 pm: 2nd Silent Auction Winners & 2nd Raffle Winner Announced
- 8-8:15 pm: Los Mangos Belly Dancers Perform
- 8:15-9 pm: Live Auction Continues
- 9:00 pm: Final Auction & Final Raffle Winners Announced
We look forward to seeing you on January 29th!
Biblioteca Los Mangos is located at Av. Francisco Villa 1001, Col Versalles, Puerto Vallarta.
For more info (322) 224-9966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For updated information on Los Mangos library activities: www.biblioteca-los-mangos.blogspot.com