RISE for Hope set for February 6th
Planning for the 8th annual RISE for Hope benefiting the R.I.S.E. children’s shelter is well underway. Mark your calendars for Saturday, February 6th, 2010, for the party held on the grounds of the American School.
A “Feria Carnival” theme is planned with many favorite features of a traditional Mexican fair. Of course the food will be fabulous, with some of Vallarta’s premiere restaurants tempting party-goers.
Organizers point out that plans include plenty of seating and tables to ensure everyone can enjoy the food, drinks and the colorful local entertainment.
Ticket price is 450 pesos per person, and patron tables of 10 are available for 8,500 pesos per table. Patron tables will have priority seating, an earlier entrance time, waiter service for drinks and other perks.
A raffle will be held with the first price being two round trip coach tickets on either Air Alaska or Horizon Air (Valid for flights in Canada, the United States and Mexico). The tickets are unrestricted as there are no black-out times. Raffle tickets are being sold ahead of the event for $20 pesos a ticket or three tickets for $50 pesos, and one doesn’t have to be present to win.
An exciting live auction will take place mid-evening. Some of the items being offered are:
GOLF, GOLF, GOLF:
- 4 rounds at the visually stunning 18-hole Weiskoff championship Vista Vallarta Golf Club
- 3 rounds at the Paradise Village famed Robert Van Hagge challenging El Tigre Golf Club
- 2 rounds at the newly renovated Flamingos Golf Club
- 7 day, 6 night all inclusive holiday at the gorgeous Grand Palladium Resort and Spa on the beach in Punta Cana, the Dominican Republic
- One week stay at either Playa del Sol Los Cabos or Playa del Sol Grand Riviera Nayarit–an opportunity to have a luxurious vacation in Mexico
- An overnight stay at the luxurious, world renowned Four Seasons Punta Mita Resort just a short drive away to a very special and different world.
- catered dinner by Food by Seth
- Dinner and a movie for 12 people at Villa Balboa
AND EVEN MORE:
- a flat screen television
Tickets for the event are on sale now. To reserve your ticket, contact Chris at 221-5451 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Seth or Cristhian at 222-9081.
The entire event is a fund raising project for the R.I.S.E. (Refugio Infantil Santa Esperanza) Children’s Shelter in Puerto Vallarta. RISE is a non-profit shelter for babies and children under the age of 14. Some of these children are orphans but most come from unbearable situations having been abused, neglected, or simply abandoned. R.I.S.E. is a Mexican non-profit charitable organization. More information about tax deductible donations can be found at their website: Refugio-Infantil.org.