U.S. CONSULAR AGENCY COMMUNITY NETWORK BREAKFAST
Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco
- When? December 18, 2009, 9 am (Jalisco Time)
- Where? THE RIVER CAFE – Isla Rio Cuale, El Centro Vallarta (Call for directions: 223-0788 – Michael Bufford)
- Cost? $90.00 pesos includes full breakfast and tip!
- Why? The U.S. Consular Agency Community Network Breakfast is a place to network, make new friends, greet old ones, promote your business-charity & find out what’s going on in the Riviera Nayarit & Puerto Vallarta!
- What else? This month, we ask that you “Bring a Thing” to support Los Mangos Library – Sally’s Corner for art projects. Needs include: Tempra paints, construction paper, crayons, colored pencils, glue sticks, kids scissors, glitter and colored markers.
Are you a newcomer to area? If so, we have a special group of people to meet you, chat with you and welcome you!
MAKE YOUR RESERVATION TODAY!