Sunday, November 22, there will be a Music Festival and Celebration in Pitillal of St. Cecilia, the patron saint of musicians. This event is free, open to the public and is for the whole family.
- 17:00 – Peregrinación from la Iglesia de Santa Cecilia to the Pitillal Plaza.
- 18:00 – Outdoor Mass in honor of musicians with el maricahi Estrella Jalisciense.
- 19:00 – Ballet Folklorico Azteca CECYTEJ Vallarta.
- 19:40 – Mariachi Estrella Jalisciense.
- 20:25 – Acting grupo Alebaju.
- 21:15 – Mariachi Joya de México.
- 22:05 – Banda Los Plebes.
- 23:00 – The event will close with performances by Torres 3 and a surprise band.