Join PV Choppers from February 8th-10th, 2008 for their 3rd Annual V.I.P. Event – a 3 day motorcycle rally in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico featuring a Poker Run, motorcycle parades, bikini contests and tons of fun!
Offering riders and non-riders alike a weekend alive with motorcycling excitement, Puerto Vallarta Choppers 3rd Annual V.I.P. Event promises to be even bigger and better than last year’s rally!
Scenic roads and the incredible natural beauty of Banderas Bay make Puerto Vallarta a great place for some breathtaking riding and the perfect location for bikers and motorcycle riders from all across Mexico and the US to show off their bikes and share their passion for motorcycles with other bikers.
There will be no charge for the general public and the motorcyclists will not pay to take part in the event.
There WILL BE a fee for riders to participate in the Poker Run, which takes place on Saturday, February 9, but half of the money collected will go to the rider with the best hand and the other half will be given to a local charity.
And to commemorate the occasion, PV Choppers 3rd Annual V.I.P. Event T-shirts and pins will be sold TOGETHER for just $150 pesos. Don’t miss out on the tons of fun Puerto Vallarta Choppers has planned for the 3 day motorcycle rally.
Motofiesta 2008 Event Schedule:
Friday, February 8th
- 1 pm: Gates open for Registration
- 1-5 pm: Vendors, food, beer, Tattoos
- 5 pm: Parade
- 6:30 pm: Motorcycle Mania Games/Girls
- 7:30 pm: Motofiesta continues at “Route 200 Bar and Grill” – Live Band, Pool Tables
Saturday, February 9th
- 10 am: Poker Run Registration
- 10 am-3 pm: Poker Run, Vendors, Beer
- 3:30 pm: Lunch (each participant is responsible for his/her consumption)
- 3:45 pm: Poker Run Winner announced
- 5 pm: Official Event Photo
- 6 pm: Custom Bike Contest
- 7:30 pm: Party starts at “Route 200 Bar and Grill” – Live Band, Tattoos, Girls, Games
Sunday, February 10th
- 10 am: Last chance to purchase event photos
- 10 am-3 pm: Vendors, Food, Beer
- Have a safe ride home… See ya next year