There is a new gay venue in town called Secret Oasis, a day resort, retreat, along the Cuale River, out past Paso Ancho where you can soak the sun and relax after a hard night of partying. Nature is great.
- 25 minutes from Vallarta, in the jungle, a wonderful hidden beach on the Rio Cuale
- Fresh and turquoise water to swim in (clothing optional)
- Filled with butterflies and exotic birds, luxurious forest
- Trails to do hiking and discover the mysterious jungle
- Or just relax and be part of this generous Nature
- Nudist Area
- Drinks and light meal included
- ALL INCLUDED 40$ usd (400 pesos) cash only (at the time of this post, Feb 2, 2008, there are flyers around town with the introductory price of $250 pesos. This will probably change soon.
- Just bring your towel, sun lotion
- 1:30pm: Arrival, Juice
- 2pm: Hiking or Beach
- 3pm: Swimming, Drinks, Naturism
- 4:30pm: Light mexican meal, Drinks
- Around 5:30pm: Departure