From 12 to June 14, the Agustín Flores Contreras Sports Stadium will host the Second International Beach Volley Ball Tournament with 12 teams: 10 foreign and 2 Mexican. Countries of Bulgaria, Canada, Costa Rica, El Salvador, United States, Italy, Romania, Guatemala, Poland, Greece and Mexico which will be represented in this tournament.
The elimination games will take place on Friday, June 12 and on Saturday June 13 from 11:00 am until 6:00 pm. The finals will be played on Sunday, June 14. A special stage inside the sports arena has been constructed that has a capacity of 3,000 fans.
- 10 am – Canada and Costa Rica
- 11 am – United States and Greece
- noon – Poland and El Salvador
- 1 pm – Guatemala and Italy
- 3 pm – Brazil and first winning team
- 4 pm – Mexico
- 11 am to 6 pm – Eliminations
- 11 am and 12:30 pm – Semifinal matches
- 2 pm – third place game
- 3:30 pm – first and second place game
The prize of the tournament will be the amount of $100,000 pesos. The 3-day beach volleyball tournament will be broadcast nationally via cable television.
Admission is free. The games are played from 11 am to 6 pm.