TOWN MEETING – WHO IS WHO IN PUBLIC SECURITY.
The U.S. Consulate General Guadalajara Regional Security Officer and U.S. Consular Agency of Puerto Vallarta wish to invite the English speaking community (residents and visitors) to a Town Meeting with Mexican Authorities in Puerto Vallarta.
- WHEN: FRIDAY, MAY 29, 2009
- TIME: 10:00 A.M. JALISCO TIME
- WHERE: HOTEL MARRIOTT CASA MAGNA IN MARINA VALLARTA
A panel of Mexican authorities has been assembled to introduce you to the various types of Mexican police officers and highlight the responsibilities of each, through a power-point presentation. They will field questions regarding local laws, practices and customs and where to report incidents.
Authorities invited to participate:
- Public Security Coordinator
- Transit Police Commandant
- Tourist Police Commandant
- Preventive Police Commandant
- Civil Protection Commandant
- Fire Department Chief
- Regional Delegate of the States Attorney’s Office
Sponsored by U.S. Consular Agent, Kelly Trainor de Oceguera
Paseo de los Cocteros #85 Sur, Paradise Plaza – Office L-7
Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit, C.P. 63732 M E X I C O
011 (523) 222-0069