The Association of Neighbors and Businessmen of Colonia Emiliano Zapata (Asociacion De Vecinos Y Empresarios Viejo Vallarta) are celebrating their second anniversary dinner and show at La Iguana Restaurant and Bar on Saturday, November 3rd beginning at 8 pm.
- 8:00 – Doors Open
- 8:30 – Mikki Prost Show
- 9:00 – Shela and Voices of the Sea (Shela y Voces Del Mar)
- 9:30 – Greeting by “Lalo” Eulalio Araiza Rodriguez
- 9:30 – Dinner Served
- 9:50 – Dinner Jazz by Beverly and Willow
- 10:35 – The Ballet Xiutla
- 11:20 – Comedian
- 11:35 – Mariachi Music
- 12:50 – Dance with Shela (Baile Con Shela)
- 3:00 – Doors Close
Dinner will be provided by each of the restaurants in the association serving their house specialties – freshly prepared and served buffet style.
The cost for tickets is $350 pesos per person with all proceeds going towards the improvement of Old Town.
The program is geared to Spanish speaking local residents, but English-speaking residents and tourists are welcome.