Now in it’s 9th year, Big Jack’s Annual Make-A-Wish Fundraiser Food Festival is a Puerto Vallarta tradition, giving everyone the opportunity to gather together to share a great meal and enjoy a good time, while supporting Make-A-Wish Mexico.
This year’s Make-A-Wish Food Festival will be held on February 27th from 6 – 8 pm at Fidencio’s Restaurant on Los Muertos Beach. Treat your sweetheart to a fabulous Valentine’s Day All-You-Can-Eat Buffet on the beach featuring:
- Sliced Filet Mignon
- Jumbo Saffron and Garlic Shrimp
- Tenderloins of Pork with Shitake Cream Sauce
- White Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Pasta with Vodka Sauce
- Homemade Pierogi
- Italian Sausage and Peppers
- German Kielbasi
- Beer, Wine, Spanish Sangria, Sodas and Much More!
Tickets cost $300 pesos each and are available at:
- Steve’s Sports Bar, 286 Basilio Badillo
- Lucy’s CuCu Cabana, 295 Basilio Badillo
- Fidencio’s Restaurante, Los Muertos Beach
- or by calling Big Jack at 322-180-0486
Remember this is a “Food Festival Fundraiser” so get ready for a great time and be sure to bring your appetite – and your wallet! All proceeds from the event will help fulfill the dreams of boys and girls from all over Mexico that need the strength and encouragement to face their illnesses and/or the resulting long-term treatments at such a young age.
Make-a-Wish is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization. Donations are used to grant the wishes of children with life-threatening illnesses, and are tax deductible in the USA and Mexico. If you would like to volunteer, make a donation, refer an eligible child or adopt a wish, please call (322) 222-9112 or 01 800 DESEOS 1 (337-3671) or visit MakeAWishMexico.org.mx