On Sunday October 3rd the Association Vida Animal Bahía de Banderas, will gather at 6:30 pm at Los Arcos Amphitheater on the Malecon to celebrate World Animal Day.
Several local organizations from the Banderas Bay will be featured, among them: PEACE, Alianza Jaguar, SPCA, PV Animal, Paraiso Felino A.C., Pet Heaven, associations that over the years have fought for this cause.
- 6:30 to 6:45-Introduction: a brief story about the event and its meaning.
- 6:45 to 7:30, play: Short performance about the history behind the event performed by students of the school “British American School.”
- 7:30-9:00 pm-Pre-Hispanic Dance performed by Etnias dance group groups and musical performance.
- Lighting of the candle, each candle represents an animal that has died from abuse or human negligence while children of Puerto Vallarta’s British American School perform a farewell song.
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND:
- Please wear white shirts to symbolize peace
- Bring a candle
- Bring a sign supporting animal rights (Please refrain from the use of signs containing messages of violence, and / or offensive nature).
- Please do not bring pets to the event