As of April, 2008, these listings are no longer relevant since the Santa Barbara Theater has been sold and new shows are being listed weekly. We will list them in our weekly calendar until the schedules stabilize.
On September 3, tickets have gone on sale for the new season of performances at the Santa Barbara Theater. 14 Different Shows and more than 50 Special Events are lined up for the 2007-2008 Season.
Kicking off the season on November 10 is one of last year’s runaway hits Always, Patsy Cline, a stirring theatrical production celebrating the life and music of legendary recording star Patsy Cline. Based on a true story, the show is presented through the humorous, heartfelt recollections of Houston housewife and avid fan Louise Seger who met Patsy Cline in 1961. The friendship lasted until Cline’s sudden death in a plane crash in 1963.
- Always, Patsy Cline Opens Saturday, November 10 and plays every Saturday night thru December 29th
- Shirley Valentine Opens Thursday, November 15 and plays every Thursday night through December 13
- Los Bambinos In Concert! A Special One Show Only Performance Friday, November 16, 2007
- Bob Fosse And All That Dance! Act II Opens Friday, November 23 and runs every Friday night throughout the 2007-08 season
- BeDazzaled! Opens Wednesday, November 14th and plays every Wednesday night thru Dec. 12
- Dolly Would if Kenny Could! Wednesdays starting January 2
- Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow… Thursdays starting January 3
- Bad Girls of Broadway Saturdays starting January 5
Tickets may be purchased at the theater box office (10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. seven days a week, Monday through Sunday) or on the Santa Barbara Website: TICKETS
SHOW-ONLY tickets are $220 Mexican pesos each ($22 USD).
DINNER & SHOW tickets are $350 Mexican pesos each ($35 USD). Enjoy a delicious 4-course dinner before the show at the Santa Barbara Restaurant (located upstairs above the theater) and preferred seating for the performance in the theater.
the Santa Barbara Theater
351 Olas Altas
(Old Town) Puerto Vallarta