Celebrate Mexican Independence Day. September 16 is the date for the annual Bora Bora Que?Pasa Birthday Cruise, a full day on the Bay, with snorkeling stops, lunch at Las Animas and a superb after-cruise dinner back at Que?Pasa. There will be a bar on board (included in the price) and live music.
The price is 450 pesos for drinks, cruising, lunch and dinner. Sign up at Que?Pasa.
This is (How do I describe it?) a gathering of Puerto Vallarta expats and others for a day of relaxing degeneracy.
Sunday, September 16, 2007
- Departs at 11:00 am from the Marine Terminal
- Includes: Fruit, yogurt, juice, rolls. Booze and beer on board (Bring your own if you are fussy)
- The band Antago will be on board the Bora Bora.
- Lunch included on the beach at Las Animas. (Buy your own booze)
- Que?Pasa for dinner: Filet Mignon & King Crab Legs with rice, salad & bread. (Drinks not included)
- The Redneck Mothers play 8 to 11pm