FIFTH VALLARTA WINE FEST 2011
Monday February 21
- El Cine y El Vino – The Round of Movie Events Begins, Centro Cultural Cuale, 8 pm
- The welcoming reception for sommeliers, press, participating hoteliers and restaurateurs. Hotel Casa Velas, 8 pm
Tuesday February 22
- Magistral Conference, Auditorio Edulab, CUC (Centro Universitario de la Costa), 11 am.
- OFFICIAL WINE FEST 2011 Inauguration, Wine offered in honor of participants, Municipal Theatrical Group performance, Municipal Patio Downtown 8 pm.
- El Cine y El Vino, Centro Cultural Cuale 8 pm.
Wednesday February 23
- MAGISTRAL CONFERENCE, El Vino Español en el Mundo – Spanish wine around the world, UTBB (Universidad Tecnológico de Bahía de Banderas, 11 am.
- Wine Tasting and special Menu at participating restaurants throughout the city starting at 6 pm.
- El Cine y El Vino, Centro Cultural Cuale, 8 pm
Thursday February 24:
- THE WINES OF SPAIN – Grand Event, Showroom and Wine Tasting Exhibition and tasting of all Spanish labels imported to Mexico Served with Cheese, Bread and Jamon Serrano. Formal initiation Ceremony of the Mexican Association of Sommeliers, 12 pm. Private event: Participating Hoteliers, Restaurateurs and Professionals (you must RSVP to attend)
- Wine tasting open to the public; wine lovers and gourmets, welcome! 4 pm. Convention Rooms at Hotel Velas Vallarta
- Wine Tasting and Special Menu available in participating restaurants 6 pm.
Friday February 25
- Training and Classes available at all participating restaurants 1 pm.
- Wine Tasting and Special Menu available at participating restaurants 6 pm.
- Presentation of Event and Musical Performance
Grupo Tlalipac – Zarzuela concert. Special performance by soprano Natalia Ramos 8:30 pm, Teatro Hotel Friendly Vallarta
Saturday February 26
- Wine Tasting and Special Menu available at all participating restaurants 6 pm
- FLAMENCO GROUP ALGECIRAS, Los Arcos, downtown on El Malecon 8:30 pm.
Sunday February 27:
- THE GRAND OPEN MARKET WINE FEST. Dance, eat drink and listen and watch entertainment at this wonderful yearly celebration. This is a community party with very inexpensive wines and delicious snacks prepared by our participating restaurants. Plaza Lazaro Cardenas, Opens at 6 pm with a Xiutla Ballet performance at 7:30 pm.